Another Great Result by Anthony Cachia from Ray White Nolan & Iken - More Properties Needed
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
APPLICATION ACCEPTED.... Great Family Home
Close to all the conveniences of Castle Hill, and surrounded by other quality homes, is this beautifully presented single level house.
Living in this 3-bedroom residence will put you in the perfect spot to enjoy proximity to Castle Towers and the new upcoming station, Gilroy Catholic College, Excelsior Public School and Castle Hill High School.
The home features:
- 3 bedrooms, two with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Large covered front patio, leading to the front door and entry foyer, with cloak closet
- Large lounge, leading to the kitchen and meals area through double doors
- NEW Floor boards in Lounge and bedrooms
- Walls have been freshly painted
- The kitchen offers loads of bench space and storage, cooktop and range; and wall-mounted oven
- The expansive back yard also a built-in BBQ, and an established garden with large shade trees.
- Other inclusions are: Split system air-conditioning, laundry, linen closet, garden shed, NBN connectivity, landscaped gardens, single lock-up garage plus extra parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.