Another Great Result by Adam Iken from Ray White Nolan & Iken - More Properties Needed
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in a quiet street in Schofields, is this beautifully presented double story family home. It offers sun drenched open plan living and outdoor areas, alfresco/decking area great for entertaining and watching the kids play around the spacious backyard. Within proximity of all the attractions and amenities of The Ponds and The Hills District.
This stunning home offers:
• Three generous bedrooms, with built-ins, the luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Family bathroom, with floor-to-ceiling tiles, and separate toilet
• The gourmet kitchen is a chef's delight, with gas cooktop and oven, stainless steel appliances, 20mm stone benchtops
• Open plan family and meals area, which flows into the alfresco entertainment area.
• Landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, the perfect place for the kids to play
• Other luxurious inclusions are: Tiled flooring in all living areas, carpeted bedrooms, Dishwasher, Security screen doors, instant gas hot water system, bayonet gas fittings in living room and alfresco, Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, linen cupboard and automated garage with external and internal access
Just a short drive to Schofields train station, the future Northwest Rail Link, Rouse Hill Town Centre, and a selection of public and private schools, this home has something for everyone. To book an inspection,
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.