Why Build When You Can Just Move Straight In?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Directions - Turn on to Boundary Road off Windsor Rod then right into Brocklebank Street then left into Woodgate Parkway then left into Hannaford Ave.
If you are worried about the time it takes to build a house and getting messed around by the builder then why not buy this brand new recently completed high spec home. Just unpack and start enjoying from day one. This stunning home is in the highly sort after Hills of Carmel estate just off Windsor Road and enjoys views both North and South. The home features:
- 4 oversized bedrooms with built-ins, the very spacious master with walk in robe and lavish ensuite
- Separate media room at the front and meals/ family room at the rear
- 9 foot ceilings, bulkhead features and cutouts throughout
- Large porcelain floor tiles and wood floors
- Galley style kitchen with adjoining butlers pantry; 2 gas cooktops and an abundance of cupboards
- Family bathroom with free standing bath, rain water shower head and floor to ceiling tiles
- Alfresco dining extends off the main living room creating an outdoor entertaining area complete with gas cooking kitchen and Caesarstone benchtop
- Low maintenance landscaped garden
- Additional features include CCTV cameras, LED downlights inside and out, ducted air conditioning and remote double garage with internal access
- Rent potential $590 - $620 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
381m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.