Excellent First Home or Investment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Directions - Turn onto Elara Boulevard, turn right onto Floribunda Parade then turn right into Jarrett Street and then turn left into Torin Street.
Rod & Theresa of Ray White Nolan & Iken are proud to present:
This brand new single level home is set in a quiet street in the popular Elara Estate in Marsden Park and offers an extensive list of quality finishes an abundance of storage and a convenient location close to all amenities. The perfect home for first home buyers, investors and empty nesters.
The home also features:
- 4 good sized bedrooms with fitted mirror built-ins, the master with walk-in robe and floor to ceiling tiled ensuite
- Open plan meals and family room accentuated by the 9 foot ceilings, LED downlights and 600mm floor tiles
- Main bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, in-wall toilet cistern, semi-frameless shower and a large bath tub
- Sleek polyurethane kitchen with soft close drawers and doors, 40mm caesarstone benchtops and waterfall edge, along with premium Westinghouse appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, wall mounted oven and microwave
- Low maintenance yard with alfresco dining area situated off the kitchen
- Separate study nook and double linen cupboard in the hall
- Additionally, the home includes extra wide entry door, ducted air conditioning, alarm and remote garage with internal access
- Enjoy close proximity to all the amenities of Elara Estate, St Luke's Catholic School, and the Marsden Park shopping precinct; as well as easy access to public transport and the M7 motorway
- Rent potential $610 to $620 per week
This house offers excellent value. Call Rod and Theresa at 0416 120 224 and 0450 522 811 to book an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.