Stunning Family Home in Quiet Street
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Adam & Samuel from Ray White Nolan & Iken are proud to present this spectacular near new single level 29sqm Eden Brae home set on a level 529m2 block. Located in a quiet street only minutes from all the amenities bordering Schofields and The Ponds. This home has an abundance of space internally and externally all in immaculate condition and will not disappoint. The home also features:
- 4 large bedrooms with built-ins,
- The king size main with walk-in robe and private ensuite,
- Additionally there is a stunning family bathroom
- Wide entry door and foyer with 10ft ceilings
- Modern style kitchen with soft closed draws, caeserstone benchtop, 900mm gas cooktop, oven and rangehood and walk-in pantry.
- Spacious meals and family room with double stacker doors, leading onto a large timber deck and alfresco dining area
- Semi enclosed Media room plus study with cupboard space
- Spacious backyard with landscaped gardens and manicured lawns perfect for the kids to run around
- Extensive list of extras including 9 foot ceiling and doors, LED downlights, plantation shutters throughout, dishwasher, security camera, water tank, NBN and remote double garage with internal access.
Close proximity to future Cudgegong and Schofields train station, a great selection of local schools (public & private) and shopping at Schofields, Riverstone and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
529m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.