Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
655m² Block - Walk to Station - Room for a Granny Flat.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This renovated family home is located in a prime position of Schofields within only minutes walk to the station, Woolworths and local shops, also a great selection of schools and parks plus Rouse Hill Town Centre is only a short drive away. The spacious home is set on a level 655.3m2 block giving an amazing size backyard for the growing family or ample space to build a granny flat (STCA) to double its rental yield.
The home comprises of:
- 4 very spacious bedrooms with built-ins, the master with polished floor boards, a large walk in robe and ensuite.
- Renovated kitchen with polyurethane plus caesarstone benchtops.
- Dining and lounge room with polished timber floors and doors opening out to the front verandah
- Main bathroom with shower and bath, plus powder room downstairs
- Loads of storage throughout
- Sliding doors open out to the covered and paved entertainment area
- Side access for boat, caravan, trucks etc
- Additional features include air conditioning, alarm, colourbond fencing and double garage with internal access.
- Short distance from the future upcoming Cudgegong Station and Norwest rail link
- Rent potential $580-$600 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
655.3m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.