655m² Corner Block - Walk to Station - Potential Subdivision
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This renovated well presented family home is in a prime location of Schofields within only minutes walk to Schofields Station. Woolworths and local shops also a great selection of schools and parks plus Rouse Hill Town Centre are only a short drive away.
Positioned on a level 655.3m2 block giving an amazing size backyard for the growing family, 1st home buyer or investor; there's also potential for subdivision (STCA).
The home comprises of:
- 4 very spacious bedrooms with built-ins, the master with polished floor boards, a large walk in robe and ensuite.
- Renovated kitchen with polyurethane plus caesarstone benchtops.
- Dining and lounge room with polished timber floors and doors opening out to the front verandah
- Main bathroom with shower and bath, plus powder room downstairs
- Loads of storage throughout
- Sliding doors open out to the covered and paved entertainment area
- Additional features include air conditioning, alarm, colourbond fencing and double garage with internal access.
- Short distance from the future upcoming Cudgegong Station and Norwest rail link.
655.3m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.