Another awesome result achieved by Theresa & Rod from Ray White Nolan & Iken - Call us on 9627 1011 to find out how?
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Theresa & Rod and the team from Ray White Nolan & Iken are proud to present:
Well positioned in a cul-de-sac, this generously proportioned Torrens titled duplex combines bright contemporary interiors with quality finishes, to create a low maintenance haven of style and comfort. It offers a terrific opportunity for investors, empty nesters or young families looking to buy in a central address close to transport, schools, and with just an easy walk to M2 city buses.
The home offers:
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and awnings, the master with ensuite
- Spacious sun-drenched lounge, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan and bayonet for gas heating
- U-shaped kitchen with an abundance of cupboards, a pantry, and ample bench space, plus free-standing oven and gas stove
- Laminate timber floors and stunning plantation shutters throughout
- Porch overlooking a beautifully landscaped front yard
- Low maintenance backyard and covered entertainment area
- Split system air conditioning, instantaneous gas hot water system, internal laundry, and remote single garage with internal access
Close proximity to Quakers Hill East Public School, Quakers Hill High, Quakers Hill Station and Farnham Road shops
Rent potential $500-$550 per week
Don't delay, call Theresa and Rod at 0450 522 811 and 0416 120 224 to book an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.