Another awesome result achieved by the team at Ray White Nolan & Iken - Call us on 9627 1011 to find out how?
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Ray White Nolan & Iken is proud to present:
A very unique property which offers a spacious family home upstairs and a large retail space below; so, if you are looking for a property to run your family business or an investment with great dual income potential ($1000-$1100 per week), then this could be for you.
The home is located on a prominent corner block perfect for exposure and advertising and is walking distance to Schofields Station and local schools.
The home includes:
- 5 spacious bedrooms with floating timber floors, 3 with built-ins; plus a palatial master bedroom with ensuite
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Huge open plan fully tiled living and dining area
- Large kitchen with an abundance of cupboards, matching appliances and double door pantry
- Single garage/ teenage retreat with 3rd bathroom, laundry and storage downstairs
- Large balcony and shutters all around
- Private courtyard garden
- Additional features include split system air conditioning and alarm
The shop features:
- 3m high ceilings and hard wearing tiled floors
- Motorised shutters
- Shelving for stock
- CCTV security system with in house monitor and mobile app access
- Counter & register
- Large storage room and kitchenette
- Floor to ceiling windows perfect for visibility and display
- 4 car parking for customers
- Magnetic door lock for security
- Ideal for corner store, hairdressers or beauty therapy, professional business ie accountant, lawyer, real estate and plenty more (STCA)
A property with DA approved home business are extremely rare so make sure you come and take a look before its too late. For more information please contact Rod or Adam on 9627 1011.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.