Another successful auction campaign by the team at Ray White Nolan & Iken - Call us on 9627 1011 to find out how.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Ray White Nolan & Iken are proud to present:
This rare immaculately presented duplex is set on an elevated block in a quiet residential street; enjoys stunning tree top views, and eclipses its rivals in space, style and location. The home is within close proximity of Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Schools, Farnham Road and Aldi Shops, local parks and sporting fields; as well as local buses and Quakers Hill Station. It also offers:
- 4 light filled bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- The spacious master complete with roomy ensuite and double length shower
- Expansive 3-way family bathroom and games room off the bedrooms
- Large open plan lounge and dining room plus adjoining meals area, all with floating timber floors
- Traditional U-shaped kitchen with updated appliances including gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Covered patio area off the kitchen overlooking a huge beautifully landscaped garden. Loads of room for the kids to run around
Additional features include: Split system reverse cycle air conditioning, gas point for heating and single garage with internal access
This home offers all the things that buyers crave; spacious light filled floorplan, big yard and is close to all amenities. The property will sell so make sure you put this on the top of your list. Call Rod or Theresa on 9627 1011 for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.