Stunning Single Level in Eden Grange Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking to buy your first home, or thinking of downsizing, and want to live in a up and coming area, then you should take a look at this beautiful, near new, single level Eden Brae home on a large block of land. It boasts a contemporary floor plan, with generous proportions and modern inclusions. Located in a new development on the fringe of Schofields and The Ponds, this home offers so much value for money, and is only minutes' drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, your choice of public or private schools, Schofields train station, and the future northwest rail link.
This beautiful home features:
• Four generous bedrooms with built-ins to three, the master bedroom offers a private ensuite with an oversized shower and walk-in robe
• Formal lounge room plus study with cupboard space
• Open plan Living and meals area
• Media room
• Expansive galley style kitchen with loads of bench space and storage, 900mm gas cooktop and oven, 20mm Caeserstone benchtop with breakfast bar, and large walk-in pantry
• Family bathroom with storage, and separate toilet
• The private outdoor entertainment area overlooks landscaped gardens and manicured lawns
• Other inclusions are: Timber look porcelain tiles indoor and outdoor, Fireplace to keep you cosy in winter, throughout the house LED downlights, plantation shutters and designer blinds, laundry, linen cupboard, alarm with remote entry, security camera, water tank, NBN, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, and double automated garage with internal access.
Homes of this calibre, in this particular pocket, don't stay on the market for long so make sure you book your viewing without delay.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.