Another Great Result by Rod Nolan & Theresa Scholtz from Ray White Nolan & Iken - More Properties Needed
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The team at Ray White Nolan & Iken is pleased to present:
This brand new architectural masterpiece is perfectly positioned in the new focal point of Schofields, and is part of the exciting transformation of the Northwest growth centre. It is located only a short stroll to Schofields station, Woolworths Shopping Centre, and vibrant cafes and restaurants. It's also within close proximity of the new Schofields Road upgrade, providing easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Marsden Park Business Park, and reputed schools.
Offering open living plan with plenty of space and style, high ceilings, contemporary kitchen, and the largest balcony in the building, makes this property a highly desirable commodity for first home buyers, investors and empty nesters.
Features include :
- 2 good sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
- Fully equipped kitchen, offering stainless steel appliances, such as gas cooking range and oven, dishwasher and caesarstone benchtop
- High ceilings throughout
- Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Secured spacious 24m2 balcony
- Study nook area
- Two modern bathrooms, one ensuite to master bedroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- NBN, pay TV access
- Intercom security system
- Air conditioning
- Secured single car space + storage cage in basement
- Serviced by 2 elevators
- Huge roof top terrace with stunning views of the mountain views, perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Excellent rent potential: $500-$520 per week
Apartments like this one have not been available in Schofields until now, so call Rod and Theresa at 9627 1011 before it's too late.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.