Another awesome result by Rod & Theresa from Ray White Nolan & Iken - Call us today to find out how.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rod & Theresa from Ray White Nolan & Iken are proud to present this fantastic single level family residence which is in the highly sought-after Newbury Estate. The home is set on a large 600m2 block in a quiet leafy street only a short distance to the upcoming Kellyville Station, Parklea Public, Glenwood High, John 23rd Primary and St Marks College.
The home features:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, the master with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Formal lounge and dining, meals, family and rumpus rooms
- Centralised kitchen with U-shaped bench and an abundance of cupboards
- Covered entertainment area overlooking a landscaped garden and yard
- Side access for boat or trailer
- Access to community facilities including sparkling swimming pool, tennis court and clubhouse
- Additional features include downlights and oyster lights, alarm, ducted air conditioning and double garage with internal access
- Rent potential $680-$700 pw
The location is also close to Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Norwest Business Park and the M7 motorway.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.